The Obsidian Series 650D seamlessly melds great features with a subtle, elegant appearance. An all-black painted steel structure provides a strong frame while a beautiful brushed aluminum face adorns the front of the chassis.
The 650D features all the elegance of its bigger brother, the award-winning Obsidian Series 800D, but in a smaller, mid-tower package, making it easier to transport and store.
Quiet, strong 200mm fans provide excellent airflow, and innovative cable routing, eight expansion slots, native SSD support for up to six drives, dual radiator compatibility, an external hot-swap dock for quick data access, and easy-to-remove dust filters add to the list of features that make the 650D the best choice for your next PC.
* Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components.
* Easily accessible dust filters make maintenance simple and hassle-free.
* Quick-release side panels make it easier than ever to upgrade your hardware.
* Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels.
* Four tool-free optical drive bays and up to six SSD-ready hard drive trays provide plenty of expansion. CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler.
* Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your system neat and tidy.
* Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards.
* I Room for long power supplies gives you peace of mind for future upgrades.
* Eight expansion slots give you tons of room for multiple graphics cards.
* External hot-swappable SATA3 dock provides a quick way to copy data to-and-from 2.5” or 3.5” SATA drives